We usually make Bi Cuon Chay, is Vietnamese vegetarian spring rolls when we have party at home. Bi Cuon Chay rolls are savory and delicious, everyone love it.
- 1 packet of rice papers (10-12 in)
- 1 cucumber. Cut the cucumber into 2-3 inch matchsticks
- Lettuces with big leaves
- Herbs: Fresh mint, Thai basil, Vietnamese herbs (rau ram, rau tia to)
- Cooked rice noodles (optional)
- Filling: Bi Chay see recipe and make it in advance. You also just use shredded deep fried tofu.
- Vegan Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce:
- Make dipping sauce: mix all dipping sauce ingredients in a bowl. Stir sugar until completely dissolve. Adjust water, and sugar to your taste. Keep sauce in a jar, and store in refrigerator until serve.
- Make spring rolls. See instruction of how to wrap spring rolls with rice papers from us.
- Serve spring rolls with dipping sauce.