- Bò nhúng dấm: Raw beef slices cooked in vinegar fondue
- Cháo Bò: Beef congee
- Bò nướng mỡ chài: Grilled beef sausages made from seasoning ground beef wrapped in caul fat casing
- Bò lá lốt: Grilled ground beef wrapped in a La lot leaf
- Bò nướng hành: Grilled beef strips rolled around a piece of scallion
- Bò chả đùm: Steamed ground beef patties served with shrimp chips
- Gỏi bò: Beef salad
Mam Nem is chunky sauce, has tasty, sweet and tangy flavor. It is much more pungent in flavor than nuoc cham.
- Pictures – pictures of all 7 courses, Anh Hong Restaurant in CA, USA.
- Similar dish is Cá 7 Món (“7 fish courses”).